Notice: In light of the exceptional circumstances we find ourselves in during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking necessary precautions to protect your health and safety. This may affect programs and services in your area and, in some cases, cause temporary program cancellations.
- Meals on Wheels Services – Hot and Frozen Meal services are continuing with some additional precautionary measures and modified procedures, to reduce the amount interaction/ contact between staff/volunteers and clients.
- Seniors Social and Wellness Programs– While groups are cancelled, staff are calling program participants on a weekly basis.
- Friendly Visiting Programs – Are being done by telephone if possible.
- Project Lifesaver- Caledon – No in-home visits for registration or battery changes. Telephone support will be provided.
- Grocery Program (*new*)– We will be offering a package of essential groceries weekly to clients for $30 with free delivery. Click here for more information
During this time of social distancing, we are offering all of our clients additional supports, information, and telephone contact as needed.